Emergency 24 hour service line: (281) 367-5511
Useful FAQS About Your Water
- What is a backflow prevention device?
- Check for water leaks.
- Conserve water.
- What is the Regional Water Authority on my water bill?
- Report a leak.
- Read your water meter
Inside the Home
- Wash only full loads of clothes and dishes
- Never leave water running while brushing your teeth
- Repair leaky fixtures such as faucets and toilets
Outside the Home
- Water plants and yard only when necessary
- Never water or use sprinklers during the heat of the day
- If feasible, wash the vehicle on your lawn, not in the driveway where the runoff will be lost to the sewer